Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Photo Scavenger Hunt

Today, one year ago, I set foot on Japan for the first time. I had left Strasbourg after a very nice year and made for the country of the rising sun, where I was to stay for 3 months. Behind, I was leaving many good memories, parties and friends from ISU.

I was thinking about that and checking my photographs from last year when I came accross the pictures we took during the ISU photo scavenger hunt. Some of these photos are so cool! Basically, we received a list of crazy things to be done and we received points if we carried them out. Some of these things are:

1. Fighting karate with random people in the street.


2. To drink up a bottle of milk in a supermarket.



3. To take a beer with a baby and his brother. Check the baby's hand ;-)



4. To wrap up one of our team mates, Jie in this case...



5. To get a group of more than 20 people pointing at the sky



6. To get naked in the main square (Place Kleber) and walk around... I put this one in small size for obvious reasons... hehe...

5 comments:

Rikel said...

Increíble. Qué cracks!!!

Aunque sospechoe que la botella de leche está cerrada...

Alvaro said...

Te puedo asegurar que la botella estaba abierta ;-) Hay una foto despues... voy a mirar si se nota la diferencia en el nivel de liquido... jeje

La verdad es que esa tarde fue increible... jeje

Uno se tiro al rio y lo cruzo nadando. El problema era lo "limpio" que estaba el rio...

luisete said...

Estás colgao!
Buenas mierdas all around the world...
Un abrazo!!!

Wild Runner said...

Un tocho en pelotas en medio de Tokyo, sí señor. Seguro que esa es la única que no está photosopeada!!!

Alvaro said...

No, tokyo no... Estrasburgo... jeje... y creo que de momento no se usar el photoshop... cuando me ponga!