Today, one year ago, I set foot on Japan for the first time. I had left Strasbourg after a very nice year and made for the country of the rising sun, where I was to stay for 3 months. Behind, I was leaving many good memories, parties and friends from ISU.
I was thinking about that and checking my photographs from last year when I came accross the pictures we took during the ISU photo scavenger hunt. Some of these photos are so cool! Basically, we received a list of crazy things to be done and we received points if we carried them out. Some of these things are:
1. Fighting karate with random people in the street.
2. To drink up a bottle of milk in a supermarket.
3. To take a beer with a baby and his brother. Check the baby's hand ;-)
4. To wrap up one of our team mates, Jie in this case...
5. To get a group of more than 20 people pointing at the sky
6. To get naked in the main square (Place Kleber) and walk around... I put this one in small size for obvious reasons... hehe...