Monday, March 2, 2009

Back to life...

I am always complaining about the same recently, but it is very true. I do not have time even to sleep! The last two weeks have been much more than crazy and I have been working at my very very limit. Last week, as an example, I had to submit 4 homework sets, a design of a broadband amplifier, a mid-term exam, a test and an oral exam, all that in 5 days...

Homework may sound childish or easy, but it is all the opposite. Normally, homework sets in Caltech are quite infamous. They consist of enough problems to keep you busy for around 5 to 15 hours. But some of them are simply too hard... Last week, a professor said sorry for having handed out a homework set which took around 25 hours to have it done...

This week looks kind of better, only three homework sets and a test due and I have already finished 2 of them and the test. I have to work on the other set today and tomorrow and I will have virtually no deadlines! I will be able to spend some time in research, which is the real reason I am here for...

Later today, I will update my blog with some photos from Florida or Bahamas.

No comments: