Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Life on the road...

Last weekend has been on the road. Little by little I feel my happiness happens when I am on the move! It is scary because I won't always have the time and money to continue traveling, but it is a nice way of living!! :)

Since Saturday at 6am, I drove 880 miles (1416 km), visited 3 National Parks in California, slept in my tent in Kings Canyon National Park... and everything on my own. A real solo road trip to discover some gems of California.

The National Parks I visited are Sequoia, Kings Canyon and Yosemite. Yes, Yosemite is one of the most famous national parks!

This is me in there! This photo is a crop of a two-photo composition which has been slightly retouched with Picasa. Click on the photo to get the real thing!



I will have to talk more about this later on! I still have to show you the other NPs I visited in the previous weeks!!

No comments: