Sunday, November 23, 2008

Evening at Waikiki

After Hamauma Bay, we came back to Waikiki, where our hostel was. I wanted to see a bit of Waikiki by myself, so there I went.

I walked a bit in downtown Waikiki, next to Sheraton hotel, International Market... That area is quite nice, with sidewalks full of palm trees and people!





I found a way to get to the beach and arrived there for the sunset. The beach in Waikiki was also nice, with high hotels around it.



And the sunset was so beautiful once again! These last weeks I am watching too many beautiful sunsets! I am getting spoiled!



Then, back to the hostel to meet my new friends there and back to the pool-side cafe in Sheraton Hotel for some shows about Polynesian culture: hula dancing, fire dancers, Hawaiian music...





One of our friends had moved to a real hotel, so we went there after the show and wrapped up the night chatting there. A nice view from the room's balcony.

1 comment:

x said...

Y, mientras tanto, en la otra punta del mundo, donde ya casi ni sale el sol, nevaba por primera vez este año...

¡Carga energías que luego queremos más CalTech gossiping & stuff!

Un abrazo,

Sergio