Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!

Happy New Year to everyone! It has been a long time without updating my blog but it has an explanation: I have been on holidays in Spain for almost 3 weeks and I have come back to the Netherlands just this morning. Therefore, I haven't have any free time to write here. Sorry.

But the situation is going to change... Now I have many things to talk about: I have to wrap up the summary of my trip to Berlin, I have to talk about Xmas somehow and I have also been to Porto in Portugal recently! All this will come soon.

First of all, I had a really nice dinner with my university friends in Valencia around 27th Dec. To that dinner, Rikel, Mifergi, Rafi, Marcos and Rollorod could make it. Pedgo and Tonaka could not come for different reasons and Gerard was with us for a while at Roberto's pub, so we could meet him for a while. "Chavales, hay que repetir la cena!! y ya no habra excusas! tenemos que ir todos la proxima vez a liarla!"

Now, of course, some photos I took during the dinner:






No comments: