Sunday, December 14, 2008

From the Bay Area

This weekend I am in San Francisco, well, more exactly in the Bay Area, since I sleep in Berkeley. I just finished all my finals and decided to come to SF after a couple days reading a thesis (I had forgotten how tiring it can be reading about the same stuff for two consecutive days!). I came here by car following the most scenic route from LA, route 1. It goes in the middle of the countryside in California, then next to the sea. It's been just a couple days but I have visited downtown SF, the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz... Now, it is time to come back to Europe, on Monday. I really want to meet my family and friends!! But before, I have to drive all the way back to LA!! That will take from 7 to 9 hours depending on how scenic I make the trip :P And it'll be tomorrow.

Btw, this is the post #301 of this blog!!

Sorry, for this short post... I am really tired, so not much energy to write "cheerfully" and with photos! XD That will come sometime in the future! Maybe... ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.