Saturday, April 11, 2009

Some nice photos from Thailand

Yesterday, I was checking old photos from the end of last year (from August to October) and found two beautiful photos I took in Thailand, in Sukhothai, one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. These two photos have been the desktop background in my laptop for a while now too. I wanted to share them with you now, so not everything in this blog is about China these days!!




South East Asia has something special about it. It is everything you can ask for a place to visit: delicious food, incredible weather, thousands of opportunities, long lasting tradition, thousands of temples everywhere and amazing people!!

I really liked "the country of smiles". Next time, I will visit Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. And I can't wait!!! The moment I have at least three weeks holidays, I am going there!!!

No comments: