Saturday, June 23, 2007

My time in Valencia

Today, checking the blogs I usually read, I found a nice picture of my old friends in Colegio Mayor Galileo Galilei when I started studying Telecommunication Engineering in Polytechnic University of Valencia. Thanks Pedro for your post! It reminded me of all the good times at Galileo and later at Mif's (Miguel Angel: hay que reconocer que Mif's suena mejor que Algongar's jeje). So many nice people, so many good times...

Therefore, I considered those times deserve a homage and started looking for pictures in the old folders... I would have had to remove the dust if they were real ;-) Not having looked at them for so long made me enjoy them much more! Photos are like memories, if checked many times they finally wear off, but if we don't see them for a while, they can awake the nicest feelings and memories of good past times.

So, here come the pictures as promised!

From left to right: Alvaro, Tonaka, Mifergi, Gerardet, Marcelo, Rikel y Pedro
At the 3rd floor in "our building": Teleco


From left to right: Tonaka, Gerry, Rollorod, Pedro, yo y Miguel Angel
Dinner at Mif's when Toni came from Birmingham


From left to right: Angel (part of the world-wide known Catarroja guerrilla), 2 commanders of the Catarroja Commando and 2 external allies which supplied camps when necessary ;-) This was taken at the entrance of Llampua.


From left to right: some intruder, mif, Donis, me, Marcos, Roberto (Catarroja) y Gerard. This was during a "botellon" next to the river


From left to right: Antonio, Parras, me, Aquilino, Toni and Rikel
Dinner at Algongar's (Mif wasn't in, therefore, it becomes algongar's ;-)


Aitor and me at some random party at Galileo

I tried to show photos with as many of you as possible but some people were missing in the archives... Sorry...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

me acuerdo que a la cena esa, llegó el parras de las paellas con un pelotazo importante, jeje

Alvaro said...

Si, me acuerdo que no se tomo ni una birra... jeje... y que hubo que llamarle varias veces pq le llamaba y a los 5 seg se habia olvidado que tenia que venir... jeje
Que grande el parras...

Toni said...

Y que era cuando lo de los cacerolazos en la calle, por lo de la guerra... juas

Julio said...

Juas, por las fotos parece que estabas siempre de fiesta.
Esas pizzas en Mif's... cuando Mif pedía la 4 quesos por sus vegetarianismo y claro, no nos quería dar ningún trozo para no morir de inhanición.

Y cuando fue el aquilino y empezó a beberse el whiky de Mif. Puede que yo también me bebiese un poco... no me acuerdo bien.

Grandes momentos. Como esto siga tendré que poner yo también un post con fotos, aunque ya advierto que iré a deguello.

Julio said...

inanición

Toni said...

y de cuando te subiste a un árbol, que después te quedaste rayao dos dias al ser consciente de tus actos, ¿no existe foto?

Alvaro said...

Jeje, pues creo que de mis arrebatos tipo tarzan, por suerte, no existen ni fotos ni videos...

Juas, ya no me acordaba que el Aquilino se bebio el whiskey de mifergi... ni de lo de las cacerolas...

Hay que compartir fotos para acordarse de todos esos detalles ;-)

Toni said...

Pero un missed thing de la primera foto, es que además de los nombres de la gente... te has olvidado de poner que aparece una escultura en forma de pájaro loco con armadura subido en un triciclo... no valdrá tanto como el cuadro que ponía Rikel en su blog, pero también lo vale todo.