Saturday, September 1, 2007

1st anniversary of ISU graduation

It is amazing to notice how fast time goes by... One year ago I graduated from ISU. After a really intense year in which I got many really good friends, it was time to move on and do something else. I already knew I was going to the Netherlands, to the European Space Agency, but it was really interesting to listening to other people's projects for the future. During those days there, I started understanding I would miss many things from that great year... Well, I don't want to get too emotional, so I will just post some pictures and cut all the talking ;-)

This is me with Michael Simpson, ISU president, the very moment I officially received my Master in Space Studies diploma.



And this is the aspect of the Boeing Auditorium with all the old class, the new one, parents, lecturers...





And some great people I met during this unforgettable year:

- Proffesor Ito and Naochan



- Havard



- Mic and Ana



And many other people!!! whose photo that day I don't have... Sorry ;-)

And last but not least, thanks to my family! For coming to Strasbourg in such an important occassion!! Javier, next time you will be able to make it! Don't worry!

No comments: