Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back from paradise

All good things come to an end... And that´s what happened with our trip to Norway!

It was simply wonderful, one of the best trips in my life and of which I will keep great memories forever. Every single minute of the trip was perfect... I got to meet my friend Morten again, I visited the beautiful city of Bergen, partied there, went to the most impressive Norwegian fjords in a 12 hours tour, got amazed by the beauty of the landscape, travelled by boat among hundreds of small islands, slept in a cabin in an island, went fishing in open sea and caught a 2.5 kg fish and ate it later... Too good!



This morning, I had to wake up at 3am to catch my flight and I am far too tired now to write a good post. That will come tomorrow and will be worth a visit to my blog!

No comments: