Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Evening in the Staples Center

Today, the 2008-2009 NBA season started and I went to the Staples Center to see the first match of the season in LA: LA Lakers - Portland Trail Blazers. That means that I have seen my first NBA match today!! and it has been Lakers!! One of my all time dreams has been accomplished today!

An NBA game is like a show. Every break, there are many games, cheerleaders shows, videos, etc. It is quite entertaining. The Staples Center is an amazing sports center. It looks more like a shopping mall: lots of shops, fast food restaurants...

Coming back to sports, today, it was the first match of Rudy Fernandez in the league. His game was amazing! 15 points (I think) and in my opinion, the best player in his team. Pau Gasol did play really good and as Lakers were comfortably ahead in the scoreboard, Phil Jackson decided to give him a rest during most of the second period. Tomorrow, they are playing again!

Some photos now!









As you could see, these photos are from the pre-game. To see photos during the game and with Gasol, Rudy or Sergio Rodriguez in them, come back tomorrow! :)

No comments: