Saturday, July 18, 2009

Last books I have read

These last weeks, I have been reading quite a lot. All the books I have read are great and that has helped me continue reading more and more! ;) This is the list of books I have read since June:

- On the Road, by Jack Kerouac
- The Great Gatsby, by Scott Fidgerald
- No Longer Human, by Osamu Dazai
- The Elephant Vanishes, by Haruki Murakami
- Pinball 1973, by Haruki Murakami
- Cien Años de Soledad, by Gabriel García Márquez

And many more to come in the next months!! :)

Reading is a good habit and a passion that cannot be stopped if started again!! ;)

6 comments:

Havard said...

I recommend you to give "the road" by Cormac McCarthy a read. Best book I have read in years.

Alvaro said...

Thanx! I just read your recommendation and bought it in Amazon! :) I will have it here next week!!

Havard said...

Hope you will like it.

I found the author's writing style a bit difficult in the beginning, but when you get used to it, it really fits the theme of the book.

Enjoy.

Julio said...

Yo estoy apunto de leer The Great Gatsby. He llegado a él desde El guardián entre el centeno, y a ese desde Tokio Blues.

Ramón - Spangled said...

Pero Álvaro, curiosidad de las mías, ¿has leído "El Quijote"?

Saludos ;)

P.D.- Rikel, a fuerza de verte por el blog de Álvaro, he leído alguna cosa del tuyo; lo del viaje extraño a los glaciares, fiordos o lo que fuera es tremendo xD Saludos a tí también ;)

Alvaro said...

@ Rikel: Yo tb llegue al Gran Gatsby a traves de Murakami... jeje... y de Naoko que se lo leyo primero y me dio una copia en japones... que se intentara leer en un muy futuro... :)

@ Ramon: Pues completo lo que se dice de principio a fin, pues no... shame on me, no? ...